Wednesday, July 21, 2010

odango love ♥

Since I`m working as a nurse, I have to follow strong rules about styling at work - such as wearing an uniform, tie the hair back, no jewelry, short nails, no nailpolish... it´s very hard to bring some kind of individual styling in here. =/

I can´t stand my boring "@work"-look anymore. x__X
And since my hair is still too short to do any cute updos, I need some help to make even a tiny bit change. ^^"

I`m thinking about getting a prisila hairbun...
As you can tell, I really love half-wigs. xD"
I already bought from prisila a lot of times, their items have got great quality! Everything looks exactly the same as in the picture, and the fake hair is super easy to handle.

I can´t make big changes, since my hospitals rules are very strict. But such a neat and cute hairbun should be okay. ^///^
Time for wigland shopping now! ♥


It´s such a sweet, sweet life, isn´t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment