Wednesday, July 14, 2010

pHoToSpAm

Just a simple Photospam... please excuse super bad quality of the photos. I don´t have a camera except my (cheap... really cheap... I mean... extremely super cheap. xD") webcam. ^^"
Pictures are pretty mixed up... old ones and new ones, but all of them taken within the past 3 months!

As you can see on some of the photos: I´m currently trying out some different gyaru styles... as you can see, I mostly fail. xD" But I wanna try hard to improve my style! =)

Oh, by the way...Favorite Song atm: Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) - Shake it up
LOVE it

Yukata time! =D (really simple styling, though. xD")

My original hair length


Straight long hair (extensions. lol)

Super extreme fail at gyaru hair. lol

I really liked my outfit that day

clipped in bangs and long curls

no comment. xD"

Kind of... side-tail? <.< (doesn´t look that good with short hair, I confess. =/)

Latest photo - I think I´m improving my style a bit! =D Still have to work on it (especially the lashes), though. =/


It´s such a sweet, sweet life, isn´t it?

3 comments: