Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hiatus =(

Hey sweethearts, how are you all doing? I hope you´re having a gorgeous time, enjoying the upcoming summer! =)

Unfortunately, I`m on a hiatus right now - I really need to focuss on working and studying right now, so there´s not much time left for surfing the net. ^^"
Even now, I don´t have enough time for a big entry. Just wanted to give a livesign. xD"

I´ll be back sooner or later! >////< (I definately DON´T want to abandon my blog)


BONUS:
My new set of deco nails (and my deco-ed cellphone)

Have a gorgeous time! =D
And thanks to all the subscribers of my blog, none of you unfollowed me yet - even though I wasn´t posting for ages! T__T Thank you so much!


It´s such a sweet, sweet life, isn´t it?

3 comments:

  1. Your nail's look so pretty and U have cute phone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i regret not having discovered your blog earlier! i love your blog!! XD

    new follower here btw :D i just love how you did your deco on your phone, i never seem to do mine properly XD

    ReplyDelete