Wednesday, January 4, 2012

(Belated) HAPPY NEW YEAR! ♥

Belated post since I've been travelling and studying a lot the past days, so sorry for that! The next upcoming entry I've written on the train. lol


I wanna wish you all a happy new year, may 2012 be greater and happier then every year you experienced before! Stay happy, healthy and fashionable! ;D

Thanks for following me all the way through 2011, I'm so thankful to have so many readers that like my crappy blog! ;___; You motivate me to keep going, thanks so much!



Did you make new year resolutions?
I rarely keep mine, but that doesn't stop me from making some. xD"

- move together with my BF
- loose a little weight (on my list EVERY year. lol)
- do my driving license
- try to not be as sensitive anymore
- wear lolita more often / attend more meetups


BONUS:
I went snow hiking some days ago!
This is the view we had when we reached the viewing platform ♥


It's such a sweet, sweet life, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment