Monday, December 6, 2010

♥ Fröhlichen Nikolaus-Tag! ♥

Peropero chan (my rabbit plushy... xD") want´s to tell you something! x3

In Germany, we have some kind of small celebration on 5th or 6th December, before the actual big christmas event on 24th December happens!
On this day, St. Nikolaus (Santa Clause) will visit little children at their home. He´s coming to praise the good kid´s behaviour, but "punish" bed behaviour with the help of his monsters "Kramperl" or "Knecht Rupprecht".
Check a photo of them here! x3
After the children received all their compliments and "punishments" (really not a big thing, mostly the monsters only start growling), they get a little present - like a choco Santa! xD
As you can see, I´ve been a very GOOD girl this year! ^___^
lol

Haha, to be honest: Santa doesn´t visit me anymore, but I still get choco Santa´s from my mum and grandma every year. It´s like our family´s tradition. =)
When I was a kid, those monsters scared the shit out of me, I really hated St. Nikolaus day to death! xD"


Oh, and since I`m already spamming...
YESSSSSS :´D
I waited for this moment the past 2 weeks... (oh dear, I should go and get a life... xD")


It´s such a sweet, sweet life, isn´t it?

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! so cute bunny :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome, awesome picture!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much you cuties! x3
    I hope you all had a wonderful Nikolaus-day! xD

    ReplyDelete