Friday, September 10, 2010

Some random keyword spam ♥

Since blogger is an google application, it allows me to take a look at the keywords that visitors used on google and finally got onto my blog page.

Even though I feel like a spy a bit... let´s take a look at the list! xD

chiralicious
chiralicious blog
Ahhhhw... there are ppl that are searching for my blog directly... happiest girl alive over here! :´D ♥

chirality-chan chiralicious
*shrugs* Looks like someone found out about my (darn) old username. lol

children in knee stockings non nude
o__o"
Somehow... even the "non nude" can´t calm me down about this. xD"

dirndl
dirndl pink
dirndl site: blogspot.com
german girl dirndl
what kind of hairstyle do I wear with a dirndl
Maybe this will help a bit:
Click me, I`m a link! x3

rina sakurai
YEEEEEEEEEES! Sakurina 4ever! x3 Let´s spread some Saku-licious love! :´D ♥

buy jesus diamante replica shoes
I got mine from TAOBAO (it´s like... China´s ebay. xD), and I can recommand the shop of this SELLER, he´s also seeling THE FAMOUS JD ROSE MULES! =)
You will need a shopping service to buy from TaoBao... I recommand taobaobuying.com, especially their sales agent popeye cai - he´s a gorgeous person! :´D
I will write a seperate Blogpost about TaoBao shopping with this service! (I´m currently purchasing some autumn/winter/lolita wardrobe from TaoBao with their help, it´s the second time I´m using this shipping service - and I´m super satisfied again! Anyways... seperate post about this later... xD)
A tip for JD shopping on TaoBao: Do write both words together ~ "JesusDiamante"! A lot more items will show up then! ;D

cyperous wig lolita blog
Yup, cyperous and prisila are BEST for Lolita and Gyaru. I think I´m going to write another blogpost about it later, since I own several wigs of both brands. =3


BONUS PIC ♥
Got some presents from Mai-chan yesterday! :´D I ♥ you Gal, you´re the best!

There was a sale at Mai-chan´s local donki (= japanese drugstore ~ if I remember right, it was donki... wasn´t it? @__@), so she got a huuuuge load of Dolly Wink and Candy Doll stuff! o///o
Aaaaaaah... I wish we had a donki here. ^^"

Upper lashes: Dolly Wink No. 1 ~ Dolly Sweet; Dolly Wink No. 2 ~ Sweet Girly
Lower lashes: Dolly Wink No. 6 ~ Baby Cute; Dolly Wink No. 7 ~ Vivid Pop
Middle: GORGEOUS Dolly Wink lash glue! I looove it!!


Another blogpost will follow later, since I just got my new baby, kihihi. ♥


It´s such a sweet, sweet life, isn´t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment